Want to create an authentic personal brand which aligns with your business? Listen as personal branding expert, Cyndy Porter, shares her insider secrets, powerful tips, and techniques to help professionals who look to balance multiple aspects of who they are while still dressing for success.
Cyndy Porter is the founder and owner of Success thru Style. She coaches professional women in discovering their personal brand and living it inside and out.
She teaches her clients to create an intentional image, showing them how this is the easiest way to boost self-confidence. Cyndy spent 20 years in sales and marketing in Fortune 500 companies. She understands what it takes to succeed in business. Going from being a shy, sensitive and insecure girl, a target for bullies, she now impacts women around the world to show up with confidence and style.
In this week’s Book Marketing Mentors powerful podcast episode “How to Show Up with Confidence and Style” you will discover …
- Why it’s so important for authors to build a personal brand
- How to go about finding the right brand promise for yourself
- What is the right color to use to portray the right personal image
- If the look and feel of your book should be part of your brand image
- The role your headshot plays in portraying your personal authentic brand
- Simple brand imaging mistakes to avoid
- And a whole lot more…
This episode features practical tools and techniques to help listeners who want to market a book. It provides invaluable and powerful information listeners will want to know to supercharge a book marketing strategy.
Listen to this week’s interview and discover how to get you and your book noticed and your voice heard in a crowded marketplace.