Do you have a new year’s resolution? I know a lot of people who have chucked their list of resolutions and instead have adopted one word which will be their mantra for the year. Me too. Yes, I want to lose ten pounds, I want to be more organized, I want to exercise more, grow my business, etc., etc. But when I thought about what one word encapsulates the change I want to occur in 2016 it is INTENTIONAL. I love this word. I use it in my business. I’ve been teaching how to create an Intentional Image for years. Now it’s time to live an intentional life. What does this mean? No more shiny objects. I will plan my life and stick to my plan.
The following are my intentions for how I will spend my time and run my business:
- I am opening up my Essence of YOU Facebook group to the world. It has been just for my clients and it is underutilized. If you are one of my clients that emails and texts me with images and style questions, please keep them coming but post them in the group. That is one benefit of the group learning and sharing on a case base case basis, together. I plan to post daily and provide unique content in that group so please follow, share and recommend it to your friends.
- I will be taking Sundays off to spend dedicated time for myself and my family.
- I will be checking my email, phone and texts twice a day, if you would like to talk to me, please leave me a detailed message and I will call you back within 24 hours.
- I no longer carry a line of clothes. I have gone brand neutral. I am on a mission to help my clients NEVER PAY RETAIL – unless it is something very special. I am doing online shopping for my clients and it is turning out to be an amazing experience.My workshops are now a one day experience and they will be held quarterly. The next one is February 20th. I still have space so if this is on your list for 2016, give me a call.
- I am doing many more individual consultations.
- I am speaking more.
- I am working with companies of all sizes to help their employee’s create a personal brand, dress that brand, look their best – Create an Intentional Image.
- I will continue with Socialize with Style the first Saturday of most months. The next one with be Saturday, March 5. I will be introducing my new program called Your Style Formula. I hope you can make it.
- I will be organizing some special events including a Consignment Shop Hop and a retreat in Ocean City.
- I will continue to create compelling headshots and professional portraits. I have a new Frequent Headshots program to make it more affordable to have headshots taken often. Changing your profile picture is the best way to get noticed online and if you have a professional headshot to grab attention it will help grow your business. So jump onboard the Frequent Flyer program.
Wow. What a fun year this will be. I am excited to share it with you.